Customer: any professional or capable natural person within the meaning of Articles 1123 et seq. of the Civil Code, or legal entity, who visits the Site that is the subject of this legal notice.
Provisions and Services:
https://www.efficiale.fr provides Customers with:
- Content:All the elements constituting the information present on the Site, in particular text – images – videos.
- Customer Information:Hereinafter referred to as “Information (s)” which correspond to all personal data that may be held by https://www.efficiale.fr for the management of your account, customer relationship management and for analysis and statistical purposes.
- User:Internet user logging in, using the above-mentioned site.
- Personal information:“Information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or not, the identification of individuals to whom they apply” (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).
- The terms “personal data”, “data subject”, “processor” and “sensitive data” have the meaning defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: No. 2016-679)
1. Presentation of the website.
Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy, it is specified to users of the website https://www.efficiale.fr the identity of the various stakeholders in its realization and monitoring:
- Owner:SAS EFFICIALE Share capital of 7 500 € – 10 rue de Penthièvre 75008 Paris
- Publication manager:M Beaulieu – email@example.com
- The person responsible for publication is a natural person or a legal entity.
- Webmaster:M Beaulieu – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Host:OVH – 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix 1007
- Data Protection Officer:M BEAULIEU – email@example.com
- Website development and SEO:Laurent Levasseur firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite
2. General conditions of use of the site and the services offered.
The Site constitutes an intellectual work protected by the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code and applicable International Regulations. The Customer may not in any way reuse, transfer or exploit for his own account all or part of the elements or works of the Site.
The users of the site https://www.efficiale.fr cannot set up a hyperlink towards this site without the express and preliminary authorization of the operator of the Internet site. Any total or partial representation of this site by any process whatsoever, without the express permission of the operator of the site https://www.efficiale.fr is prohibited and would constitute a counter way sanctioned by articles L335-2 and following of the code of intellectual property.
The use of the site https://www.efficiale.fr implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use are likely to be modified or completed at any time, the users of the site https://www.efficiale.fr are thus invited to consult them regularly.
This website is normally accessible to users at all times. An interruption for technical maintenance may however be decided by https://www.efficiale.fr, which will endeavour to inform users in advance of the dates and times of the intervention. The website https://www.efficiale.fr may be updated. Similarly, the legal notices may be modified at any time: they are nevertheless binding on the user who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to become aware of them.
3. Description of the services provided.
The website https://www.efficiale.fr aims to provide information about all the activities of the company. https://www.efficiale.fr strives to provide on the website https://www.efficiale.fr information as accurate as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and shortcomings in the update, whether they are of its own making or of the making of third-party partners who provide this information.
All the information indicated on the https://www.efficiale.fr website is given as an indication, and is likely to evolve. In addition, the information on the site https://www.efficiale.fr is not exhaustive. It is given subject to changes having been made since it was put online.
4. Contractual limitations on technical data.
technology. The website cannot be held responsible for any material damage related to the use of the site. In addition, the user of the site undertakes to access the site using recent equipment, free of viruses and with a browser of the latest generation updated The site https://www.efficiale.fr is hosted by a provider on the territory of the European Union in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD: No. 2016-679)
The objective is to provide a service that ensures the best accessibility rate. The host ensures the continuity of its service 24 hours a day, every day of the year. It nevertheless reserves the right to interrupt the hosting service for the shortest possible periods of time, in particular for the purposes of maintenance, improvement of its infrastructures, failure of its infrastructures or if the Services and Services generate deemed traffic. unnatural.
https://www.efficiale.fr and the host cannot be held responsible in the event of a malfunction of the Internet network, telephone lines or computer and telephone equipment linked in particular to network congestion preventing access to the server .
5. Intellectual property and counterfeits.
https://www.efficiale.fr is the owner of the intellectual property rights and holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the website, in particular the brand, texts, images, graphics, logos, diagrams, videos, icons and sounds. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written authorization of: https://www.efficiale.fr.
Any unauthorized use or any element whatsoever it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitations of Liability.
https://www.efficiale.fr acts as the publisher of the site. https://www.efficiale.fr is responsible for the quality and veracity of the Content it publishes.
https://www.efficiale.fr cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damage caused to the user’s equipment when accessing the https://www.efficiale.fr website, and resulting either from the ” use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility.
https://www.efficiale.fr can not also be held responsible for indirect damages (such as for example a loss of market or loss of a chance) consecutive to the use of the site https: //www.efficiale. Fr. Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. https://www.efficiale.fr reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the law applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, https://www.efficiale.fr also reserves the right to question the civil and / or criminal liability of the user, in particular in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, whatever the medium used (text, photography, etc.).